Types of Mounting Patio Heaters and Their Advantages
Patios are the spaces outside the living area of the house. These patios can be built according to the space and budget of the owner. The patios are the best getaway from the closed walls of the house which can help you relax and calm yourself with its ambient surroundings. Patios can be built even in the smallest areas, provided you have the right furniture and other things to build it. No matter the space or any other things that you have to place in your patio, you will always need a heater to keep warm in the chilling winters.
The patio heaters can effectively heat up the place and allow you to sit and enjoy your time in the winters. If your patio is sheltered, you can still sit outside in the warmth of the heaters when it rains or snows. The key is to choose an efficient heater which can spruce up your backyard and make it warm enough to spend some quality time with family and friends. The Patiomate can help you choose the best efficient heater for your patio, but first,let’s understand the types of heaters that can be used.
- Ceiling-mounted heaters: They are the best choice for patios with limited space. The areas which are smaller, these heaters can save you some extra area which can be used for other purposes. The best thing about these is that they are electrically operated and saves the cost of gas, and are sustainable for the future.
- Floor-standing heaters:These heaters are commonly of heaters used in bars and restaurants. They are straightforward to set up and can continuously work as long as they have a source of gas like propane, ethanol, etc.
- Parasol heaters: These are somewhat similar to the ceiling mounted heaters or wall mounted heaters. These heaters are most effective when installed in restaurants, pubs, and other commercial or industrial spaces.
- Tabletop heaters: The tabletop heaters can serve the dual purpose of a decorative item and a heater for your patio. Performance wise, they are similar to standing heaters and can work with both gas and electricity.
- Wall-mounted heaters:These are the most varied types of heaters. These heaters come in low range, mid-range, and commercial or top range. The source is often electric, and they are also similar to ceiling mounted heaters concerning space usage.
As per Patiomate, these are the most important types of heaters that can be used to heat up your patio providing you warmth, and making the ambience cozy and comfortable.