Carpet Maintenance & Stain Removal Tips by Carpet Industry Experts
Carpets are perhaps the most sophisticated thing in my house, and at the same time, they are the reasons behind my increased blood pressure. From 1year of experience in dealing with carpets, I can bet you that its maintenance efforts are more than that of a new-born baby. Removing stains, daily vacuuming, preserving its colour and smoothness; among all other activities demand time, quality resources and interest. Talking about resources, the best ones lie with professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne. With best-in-class carpet cleaning equipment, specific technology for specific functions, hospitable staff and a reasonable amount, these services deliver unmatched cleaning quality and renew the essence of your carpets.
From my little interaction with some industry experts in carpet cleaning, I would like to educate you about useful carpet maintenance and stain removal solutions. Here we go:
Carpet Maintenance Tips
- Never walk on your carpets wearing shoes. I too was into a habit, and then cleaning guy told me about the dire consequences. Instead, place a doormat or plastic rug on your carpet. You can also buy a shoe rack and keep it right at the entrance; it is more worthwhile.
- Secondly, your carpets need regular vacuuming. Carpet steam cleaning in Melbourne is a one-of-a-kind solution that provides professional cleaning on-time. In fact, the cleaning quality is beyond comparison with daily vacuuming. There’s lesser dirt which further adds to the longevity of my carpets. Long Live Carpets!!
- The third aspect of carpet maintenance is the quick action and lesser hype in the event of sudden spills (solid food or liquid). The moment something drops on our carpets, we start panicking. Instead, it is better to stay calm and gently clean the blots as spotlessly as possible. A better alternative is to ring up the best carpet steam cleaning service in Melbourne and see the magic.
- Lastly, besides daily cleaning, carpets require deep cleaning. Steam carpet cleaning using eco-friendly in-depth extraction process pulls up all regular mud and dirt from my carpets. In the end, I feel that I have just purchased it from the showroom.
Stain Removal Tips
- As suggested by renowned cleaning experts, if your pet urinates or passes the motion on your carpets, the first step would be to wear masks and gloves and try to clear the dirt as much as possible. Never rub on your carpet as this spreads the stain. Instead, you can place a wet cloth or tissue and try to soak the moisture.
- For coffee stains, you can dry the marks by using a white tissue or towel. Next, take some vinegar and mix it with water and non-bleach detergents and apply it on the area and rinse it.
- To remove ink or solid-liquid stains, the cleaning past masters in the industry recommend dampening a clean white cloth with isopropyl alcohol, the more amount of alcohol, the better. Then you can gently wipe the carpet with the fabric and remember not to rub it vigorously.
With different kinds of stains calling for varying remedies, it’s not feasible to treat carpets at home. At first, I was bold enough to take the operation into my hands only to realise that the carpet doctors are the best in eliminating stains and unwanted odour. So, without delaying further, I quickly called up carpet steam cleaning company in Melbourne, and after all the advance stain removal treatments, carpets in all rooms shone the entire house. I am quite satisfied with their proficiency, speed and accuracy with which the whole work was finished in a few hours. All hail to their level of professionalism. I can guarantee you that irrespective of any stain; your carpets will renew its texture, colour and fabric quality, once in the hands of carpet steam cleaning professionals.